Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition, a Blomberg appliance must be purchased from John Mitchell Electrical.
- To double your chances of winning, quote BLOMBERGWIN to the member of staff serving you when purchasing the Blomberg appliance.
- The entry must be submitted personally by the entrant.
- The entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
- All entries must be made by 23.59 on 04/03/19.
- Late, invalid or duplicate entries will not be considered.
- The winner will be picked at random by a representative of John Mitchell Electrical.
- The prize is a refund of the cost of the appliance purchased to enter the competition, up to a maximum value of £400. If the price of the appliance is over £400, then the winner will receive exactly £400.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other alternatives.
- The Promoters will not be responsible for modifications to product space at the winner’s address.
- Facebook has no association or jurisdiction over the competition. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- This promotion is open to anyone, excluding employees of Beko Plc and John Mitchell Electrical and their families, agents (including affiliates), suppliers and anyone connected to the Promoters.
- The Promoters may in their absolute discretion, disqualify any entries which they feel do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any form of bad faith is suspected.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for lost or incomplete entries.
- The winner will then be announced to the public via John Mitchell Electrical’s Facebook account. The winner will additionally receive a confirmation message via email or telephone. The Promoters reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- By participating in the competition entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions.
Beko Plc (registered in England and Wales no. 02415578), Beko House, 1 Greenhill Crescent, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 8QU; and
John Mitchell Electrical, Combined Independent Holdings Membership No.24605, 24 Fairfield Road, Braintree, Essex, CM7 3HF.